White chicken chili. This White Chicken Chili is hearty, warming, creamy and perfectly comforting. It's a great alternative to traditional beef chili and makes a simple, yet completely delicious dinner! This creamy white chicken chili is made super easy in your slow cooker!
White Chicken Chili is the easy weeknight recipe you need from Delish.com. This White Chicken Chili Is The Perfect Hearty Dinner. by Delish US. This White Chicken Chili is done in less than an hour start to finish in the Instant Pot with melt-in your mouth tender chicken. You can have White chicken chili using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of White chicken chili
- You need 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- You need 1 lb of skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into cubes.
- You need 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- You need 1 can of Campbell's condensed cream of chicken soup.
- You need 2 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1 envelope of Campbell's dry onion soup and recipe mix.
- Prepare 2 can of Cans white kidney beans (cannellini), rinsed and drained.
- You need 1 of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 of Sliced green onion.
It's one of our favorite instant pot recipes! This white chicken chili recipe uses cannellini beans and diced chicken breasts in a chicken broth base. This easy White Chicken Chili is like a milder, calmer cousin to Texas beef chili. Make it with canned or dry beans, and add extra chili peppers for more heat if you like!
White chicken chili step by step
- Heat oil in saucepan. Add chicken and chili powder and cook until brown, stirring often..
- Add chicken soup, water and soup mix. Heat to a boil. Cover and cook over low heat for 10 minutes..
This healthy comfort food is easy to make on the stove, crockpot or Instant Pot. Healthy white chicken chili that's nice and creamy, yet there's no cream! Made with green chile, chicken, corn and blended chickpeas to make it thick and creamy. After sharing a new recipe for easy (red) chicken chili, I thought I would circle. How to make white chicken chili.