Super Simple Chili.
You can cook Super Simple Chili using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Super Simple Chili
- It’s 1 lb of Ground turkey, beef, or soy crumbles (all optional, very good without!).
- It’s 50 oz of Cambells tomato soup.
- Prepare 20 oz of tomato puree.
- You need 25 oz of water.
- It’s 5 can of Beans of your choice (I like black beans, kidney beans).
- It’s 2 packages of McCormick chili seasoning (or use chili powder, salt, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, pepper).
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 of sour cream (optional).
Super Simple Chili instructions
- Begin by browning meat. After the meat is cooked, drain..
- Add one packet of spice mix to cooked meat. Let cook for just a few seconds longer..
- Add in the 50 oz can of tomato soup. Refill the can halfway (25 oz) with water and add. Also add in the tomato puree..
- Allow this to warm for a few minutes while you drain and rinse the beans. Add the beans and the rest of the seasoning..
- Simmer on medium low heat for an hour and a half to 2 hours..
- (optional) Serve hot with cheese and sour cream on top..