Skillet Nacho Chili. Here's another oldie, but goody and one of my favorites! It doesn't get any easier than this! This is a delicious and easy.
So back to that skillet…my nacho-making method is layer, bake and then throw on all the toppings. Chili Bean Nacho Skillet. "I drive the kids to lots of activities, so this is one recipe I keep close at hand," writes Laurie Hobart of Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin. We took our favorite elements of cheesy queso dip and loaded beef nachos and combined the two into one epic skillet nacho dip, a one-pan main that couldn't be more fun to eat. You can have Skillet Nacho Chili using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Skillet Nacho Chili
- Prepare 1 can of 19 oz ready to serve hearty tomato soup.
- You need 1 can of 15 oz chili beans undrained.
- It’s 1 can of 4.5 oz green chiles.
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen whole kernel corn.
- It’s 1 medium of onion.
- Prepare 1 lb of lean ground beeff.
- It’s 2 cup of corn chips.
- You need 1 of 4 oz shredded chedder cheese.
Appetizers at Chili's Grill & Bar: All our appetizers are made to order and deliver big flavor that's simply too good not to share. Nachos are always about the layers and in this recipe, you'll get just that with stacks of meat, tortilla Whip up our easy beef chili in advance, and you can get this giant pan of nachos on the table in just. Learn how to prepare this easy Nacho Skillet recipe like a pro. Make this simple one-skillet dish to satisfy rumbling tummies any night of the week.
Skillet Nacho Chili step by step
- put ground beef and 1/2 cup chopped onion in the skillet. Stir until the ground beef is broken into pieces. Cook ove medium-high heat for 5 to 7 minutes. Stir until ground beef is cooked all the way..
- Drain ground beef.
- Pour soup, chili beans, green chiles, and the corn into the skillet. mix it all up. cook over medium-high heat until everything begins to bubble. Turn the heat down to medium. Cook another 8 to 10 minutes or until the sauce is kind of thick. stir the mixture every once in a while..
- measure out the corn chips. put them in serving bowls or basket. Spoon chili into bowls and top with cheese..
- 4 – 1 1/2 cup servings plus 1/2 cup chips.
- 600 calories 32 g fat 1750 mg sodium, 45 g carbs, 37 g protein.
- from pillsbury kids coookbook.
Hence, this recipe for skillet nacho dip was born. Great idea to make nachos with chili rather than refried beans. These black bean and veggie nachos with Pepper Jack cheese are made and served out of the same pan, without turning the oven. Carnitas Skillet Nachos – the most fab way to spice up game day! Layers of freshly fried tortilla chips, carnitas, cheese, queso and salsa!