Southwest white chicken chili. Add the chicken, chili powder, cumin, onion and pepper and cook until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender, stirring often. I am throwing away my other white chicken chili recipes. This was so easy and delicious.
Recipe has the perfect amount of spice for our preferences. This is a very healthy, quick and easy recipe from Campbell's Soup. Southwest Chicken Chili perfect for family gatherings, tailgating or your Super Bowl party! You can cook Southwest white chicken chili using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Southwest white chicken chili
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 4 of skinless chicken breast (cut into cubes).
- Prepare 4 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1 of large onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of medium green pepper, chopped.
- You need 1 large can of cream of chicken or celery soup.
- You need 1 1/2 cans of water.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of frozen corn.
- It’s 2 large cans of great northern beans.
- It’s of Sour cream.
Do you see me upside down in the spoon? I wish I had a cool story to go along with this chili but I don't and I'm just going to sound stupider by rambling on so here's what I have to say: the flavors. Add the chicken, chili powder, cumin, onion and pepper and cook until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender, stirring often. White chicken chili, or white bean chicken chili, is Southwest/Mexican-inspired chili made with chicken, white beans, green chilis, vegetables, chicken broth, and seasonings.
Southwest white chicken chili instructions
- Cook chicken, chili powder, cayenne pepper, onion, green pepper in oil. Cook until chicken is done and onion, green pepper are tender..
- Add soup, corn and beans. Add water as needed. Simmer 1 hour on stove.
- Serve with shredded cheese and tortilla chips (Sour cream optional).
You can easily make it without chicken, but in any case, white chicken chili is usually much lighter in color, a. This Southwest Chicken Chili is FABULOUS! I love the switch up of chicken instead of ground beef. It's flavorful and pretty darn healthy too! Papa Joe's is this posh gourmet market here in Southeast Michigan.