Chili soup. Savory Seasonings & Beans Simmered So You Can Make Chili In Minutes. Tease Your Taste Buds With Fiery Dishes Prepared Using Chili By Kraft®. In a large pot over medium heat, combine the ground beef and onions.
I like to switch types of beans, kidney, black, pinto, even black eyed. You can make it hotter, or use less pepper sauce for milder. I like to use the hot pepper flakes when I make mine. You can cook Chili soup using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chili soup
- It’s 1 pound of ground beef.
- It’s 1 of small onion (diced).
- It’s 1 can of rotel tomatoes.
- You need 1 can of corn.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 can of stewed tomatoes (sliced).
- Prepare 1 can of black beans.
- You need 1 can of kidney beans.
- You need 3 Tablespoons of taco season.
- You need 1/4 cup of chili powder.
- Prepare 3 teaspoons of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
I hope you will enjoy this chili soup, and that you make it often. Plus, if you're looking for more ways with ground beef, then you should definitely browse our collection of Ground Beef Recipes. You can fill a Dutch oven with chili meat, sweet onion, black-eyed peas, beer, and more, and in under an hour sit down to a delicious bowl of chili. Use fire-roasted or chili seasoned tomatoes, or make the soup with basic diced or petite diced tomatoes.
Chili soup instructions
- In large pot, brown 1 pound ground beef with diced onion, 1 teaspoon salt, pepper, onion and garlic powder. Drain grease from ground beef then add 3 Tablespoons taco season and 1 cup water. Simmer for 5 minutes..
- Add 1 can rotel tomatoes, tomato sauce, stewed tomatoes, black beans and kidney beans. Bring to a boil..
- Add 2 teaspoons salt and 1/4 cup chili powder. Cover and simmer for 30 minutes..
If you like spicy flavor, add a small amount of cayenne pepper when you add the chili powder. The soup is excellent with cornbread or crusty bread, or serve it with a topping of tortilla strips. Smooth, hearty, silky, and decadent: serve up a bowlful of liquid comfort. Get just the right balance of spicy, sweet, and meaty flavors. Chef John's Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup "Delicious homemade soup!