Made Simple with Combined Seasoning Base! My Original Chili Shrimp.
You can have Made Simple with Combined Seasoning Base! My Original Chili Shrimp using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Made Simple with Combined Seasoning Base! My Original Chili Shrimp
- You need 10 large of shrimp Shrimp.
- Prepare 1 of Katakuriko.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 piece of Ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- You need 2 tbsp of Doubanjiang.
- It’s 5 tbsp of ●Ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of of each ●Sake, sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ●Soy sauce.
- You need 1 of ●Soup stock cube.
- It’s 60 ml of ●Water.
- You need 1 tbsp of ●Katakuriko.
- Prepare 20 grams of The flavoring for this time is Chinese Bean Noodles.
Made Simple with Combined Seasoning Base! My Original Chili Shrimp instructions
- Finely chop the garlic, ginger, and onions. Mix the ● ingredients together..
- Prepare the shrimp by rubbing them with salt and katakuriko (not listed), and rinsing in water. Season with a bit of salt and pepper, and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon sake (not listed)..
- Put the shrimp from Step 2 and katakuriko into a plastic bag, and coat by shaking the bag..
- This time I am using crispy harusame glass noodles. Cut into 5-6 cm pieces, and deep fry..
- Fry the noodles a bit at a time, drain the oil, and transfer to a plate. Press down on the noodles with kitchen parchment paper to break them up a bit..
- Heat a generous quantity of oil in a pan, and cook the shrimp through. Take them out on a plate after cooking..
- Add doubanjiang to the pan from Step 6 and saute the garlic and ginger. Add in the onions once aromatic, and sauté some more..
- Once the onions have become transparent, add the shrimp from Step 6 back into the pan, briskly mix in the ● sauce, and it is finished once the sauce has thickened..
- Arrange on top of the fried glass noodles, and enjoy!.
- This is also delicious served with boiled bok choy or shredded cabbage on the side too!.