My Chilli Sausage + Tomato Soup with Haricot beans 😘.
You can have My Chilli Sausage + Tomato Soup with Haricot beans 😘 using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Chilli Sausage + Tomato Soup with Haricot beans 😘
- Prepare of pork Sausages browned all around not cooked through.
- It’s of Shallots diced.
- Prepare of Garlic minced.
- It’s of fresh red Chillies diced.
- You need of White Wine.
- It’s of Cherry Tomatoes.
- Prepare of Haricot beans.
- You need of Chicken stock.
- You need of fresh Basil leaves.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Seasalt and freshly ground black pepper.
My Chilli Sausage + Tomato Soup with Haricot beans 😘 instructions
- Cut the sausages into 2cm chunks. Heat a large sautè pan or a heavy based pan with a lid. Add the sausage and fry for 3-4 minutes stirring occasionary.
- Meanwhile roughly chop the shallots, Garlic and finely chop the chillies.
- Reduce the heat and then add the shallots chilli and garlic. Cook for 10 minutes until softened but not coloured..
- Add the white wine and simmer until its reduced by half, then add the cherry tomatoes squash the tomatoes with the back of a spoon..
- Add the beans and stock and bring it gently to the boil then simmer then cover and cook for 1 hour.
- Once cooked roughly chop the basil and drizzle with olive oil before serving..