Vickys Chunky Chilli Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF. Great recipe for Vickys Chicken, Leek & Mushroom Pot Pies GF DF EF SF NF. There's something really comforting about a pot pie. It's not too much pastry and you can put anything you like inside as filling.
Allergy friendly (GF, DF, SF, NF, EF, Refined sugar free) These chunky soup recipes make deliciously filling and warming meals and none of them need a blender to make. Go on, tuck into something wholesome today. You can cook Vickys Chunky Chilli Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Chunky Chilli Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare 400 grams of black beans, dried.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 3 clove of garlic, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of red chilli, chopped or amount to your own taste!.
- It’s 2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- You need 2 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 2 tsp of ground coriander.
- It’s 2 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of allspice.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 2 of carrots, chopped.
- You need 800 grams of can of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 700 ml of chicken stock / strong vegetable stock.
- Prepare 60 ml of red wine.
- Prepare 150 grams of sweetcorn.
- You need 30 grams of dark chocolate, chopped.
- It’s 1 handful of sliced spring onions / scallions to serve.
- You need 1 dash of chilli powder to serve.
Our pick of chunky soup recipes are so easy to make and use seasonal ingredients, packed with vegetables as well as beans, pasta or. KEY: CF – Corn free; DF – Dairy free; EF – Egg free; GF – Gluten free; LF – Lactose free; MF – Milk free; NiF – Nighshade free; NuF – Nut free; PF – Peanut Free; SeF – Sesame free; SF – Soya free; WF – Wheat free cbCF etc – can be corn free – eg substitutes given NB DF/Dairy free means cow's milk. Bolivia Colombia Kuwait Mexico Peru Portugal United States Other European Countries Other. A nice thick version on regular navy bean soup.
Vickys Chunky Chilli Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Soak the beans in cold water overnight (12 hrs) then drain and rinse.
- Put them in a pan and cover with fresh water. Boil for 15 minutes then let simmer for 15 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a larger pan and fry off the garlic, onion and chilli in the cumin, coriander, allspice, cinnamon and paprika until soft.
- Add the chopped carrot, can of tomatoes, wine, stock and oregano.
- Drain the beans and add to the large pan. Let simmer for 30 minutes or until the carrot is soft. Add the chocolate and stir through.
- Puree half of the soup smooth in a blender, add back to the pan with the sweetcorn and heat through.
- Serve topped with some sliced spring onion, a dash of chilli powder and a bread roll. See my quick oven bread for a gluten free, vegan bread roll recipe.
- You can use chilli powder in place of the chilli, oregano and spices if you prefer to. Add it with the onion & garlic in step 3. See my profile for a chilli powder mix!.
I usually serve with hot cornbread and butter, maybe a few green onions on the side. Whatwordscannotexpress.weebly.com Blog – What words cannot express. . . This incredibly easy and deliciously chunky Ham and Bean Soup features a medley of colorful vegetables, browned ham, and plenty of hearty white beans. I used cannellini beans for this soup because I love their large shape and creamy texture. Buy the ingredients for our Chilli bean soup with cheesy garlic bread recipe from Tesco today.