You can have Brenda's Chili using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brenda's Chili
- It’s 2 lb of lean ground beef.
- It’s 2 can of pork n beans, not drained.
- Prepare 2 can of tomato soup.
- You need 2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 envelope of chili seasoning.
- You need 1 medium of onion.
- Prepare 1 small of green pepper.
- It’s 2 cup of sharp cheddar cheese.
Brenda's Chili instructions
- brown and drain lean ground beef.
- dice onion and green peppers.
- add onion and green pepper to beef and cook until tender.
- add chili seasoning.
- add pork n beans.
- add tomato soup.
- add water.
- bring to boil for 3 minutes, stirring occassionally.
- turn heat down to simmer for 3 minutes.
- turn off heat.
- add cheese just before you serve.