White Chicken Chili.
You can cook White Chicken Chili using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of White Chicken Chili
- It’s 1 lb of Skinless , boneless chicken breasrs.
- You need 2 can of Great northern beans or navy beans.
- Prepare 1 can of corn.
- You need 1 envelope of Taco seasoning.
- It’s 1 can of Diced green chilies.
- It’s 1 can of Cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1 can of Chicken broth.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sour cream.
White Chicken Chili instructions
- Place all ingredients except for sour cream in crock pot or large pot..
- Cover and cook on low simmer for 8 -10 hours.
- Before serving shread chicken and add sour cream..
- Top with cheese and green onions if desired.
- Serves 6..