You can cook Vegetarian Chili using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Chili
- You need 2/3 bunch of celery.
- It’s 1 medium of onion.
- You need 1/2 large of Green Pepper.
- It’s 3 packages of Morning Star Farms Meal Starters Ground Beef (Imitation meat).
- Prepare 42 oz of Diced Tomatoes (Canned).
- It’s 45 oz of Light Red Kidney Beans (Canned).
- It’s 3 can of Campbell's Tomato Soup.
- It’s 1 of Chili Powder.
Vegetarian Chili step by step
- Put all canned ingredients in 5 qt or larger non-stick pan..
- Add Morning Star Meal Starters to pan and stir. Let pan sit during next few steps to allow Meal Starter to thaw. Thawing slowly gets better results..
- Dice celery (about 6 stalks) and onion..
- Sauteé celery and onion together in butter in medium frying pan until onion is translucent..
- Dice green pepper and add to large pan..
- Turn heat on low. Stir frequently because Meal Starters tend to stick to the pan..
- Add Chili powder, throughout heating, to taste..
- Add celery and onion to pan..
- Heat thoroughly (approximately 20 minutes) on low to medium heat. Continue to stir frequently. Serve and enjoy..