White Chicken Chili.
You can have White Chicken Chili using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of White Chicken Chili
- Prepare 1 1/4 lb of Boneless skinless chicken.
- Prepare 2 can of Great northern beans.
- It’s 1 can of Hominy/white corn.
- You need 1 envelope of Taco seasoning.
- It’s 1 can of Chopped green chilies.
- You need 1 can of Condensed cream of chicken soup.
- You need 14 oz of Chicken broth.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sour cream.
- It’s 1 bunch of Green onion(optional).
White Chicken Chili step by step
- Place chicken in slow cooker.
- Top with beans and corn.
- In medium bowl, combine taco seasoning, chilies, condensed soup, and chicken broth. Pour over top of ingredients in the crock pot..
- Cover and cool on low for 8-10 hrs.
- Before serving, stir gently to break up chicken , then stir in the sour cream..