pumpkin chili. Season with pumpkin pie spice, chili powder and sugar. I like pumpkin both in desserts and in dinner foods but I think what I didn't like about this chili is that it's throwing the dessert. Substituting pumpkin for tomatoes does several wonderful things… In this Pumpkin Chili recipe, I carried on the fall flavors by pouring in apple hard cider instead.
This Turkey Pumpkin Chili recipe is the perfect Fall dish made with ground turkey, tomatoes, canned pumpkin, white beans and Turkey Pumpkin Chili Recipe. Nothing says Fall like a big pot of chili. Pumpkin Chili Recipe photo by Taste of Home. You can have pumpkin chili using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of pumpkin chili
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of lean ground beef.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped onion.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped green bell pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped yellow bell pepper.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic minced.
- Prepare 1 can of 14 oz petite diced tomatoes undrained.
- You need 1 can of 12 oz tomato soup.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- You need 1 can of 15 oz black beans undrained.
- You need 2 cup of pumpkin puree.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of allspice,& ground cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 of ~ TOPPINGS ~.
- Prepare 1 of sour cream, shredded cheddar cheese, and crackers. Sometimes I serve this chili over spaghetti.
This Slow-cooker Pumpkin Chili is all that and more. What makes it particularly amazing is that you get to hide extra vegetables in it. In addition to the usual tomatoes, onions, peppers. Goshdarnit, the pumpkin chili was happening, recipe or not.
pumpkin chili step by step
- cook ground beef till browned and drain off fat.
- mix in all other ingredients except toppings and place in a slow cooker set on low for 4 to 5 hours.
- serve with desired toppings.
Since then, pumpkin chili is our regular Halloween night meal, and we invite people to drop in for a bowl and help us hand out candy. Pumpkin and chili: two things we all crave every fall. This recipe combines them into one dish. It's the best of both worlds! The pumpkin provides some natural sweetness, which plays well with the.