Patty's Super-Duper Chili.
You can cook Patty's Super-Duper Chili using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Patty's Super-Duper Chili
- Prepare 1 lb of bulk pork sausage.
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 2 can of (15 oz. each) spicy chili beans.
- You need 16 oz of salsa.
- Prepare 15 oz of can pinto beans, rinsed.
- Prepare 14 1/2 oz of can diced tomatoes, undrained.
- It’s 10 3/4 oz of cream of mushroom soup, undiluted.
- Prepare 8 oz of can tomato sauce.
- It’s 8 oz of velveeta cheese, cubed.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 16 oz of can kidney beans, rinsed.
Patty's Super-Duper Chili step by step
- In a Dutch oven, cook the meat until no longer pink, drain..
- Stir in the remaining ingredients..
- Bring to a boil..
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 30 minutes or until heated through..