Chilli Sausage on Creamy Mash.
You can have Chilli Sausage on Creamy Mash using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chilli Sausage on Creamy Mash
- You need 5 clove of Garlic – crushed.
- You need 1 of Onion – sliced very thin.
- You need 4 of Rashers Streaky bacon – chopped small pieces.
- You need 450 grams of Canned Kidney beans (keep can).
- It’s 2 tsp of Chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground black pepper.
- Prepare 250 grams of Condensed tomato soup.
- It’s 6 of Big juicy sausages, scored.
- It’s 1 of Sprig coriander leaves.
- You need of mash.
- You need 4 of Potatoes, boiled until soft with skin on.
- It’s 2 tsp of Butter.
- It’s 180 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Crushed black peppercorns.
- It’s 2 of Onions – sliced very thin.
Chilli Sausage on Creamy Mash step by step
- In a saucepan, sauté minced garlic & onion in 1tbsp olive oil until golden brown. Add bacon and fry until slightly crisp. Add kidney beans fill empty can with water and set aside..
- Add chilli & cumin powders, pepper & salt. Mix well, then pour in tomato soup. Mix, then add water from kidney beans can. Simmer over low heat. Meanwhile, slow cook sausages in 1 tsp olive oil until skin is crisp..
- Put sausages into the pot with kidney beans and cook for another 15 min, then add some chopped coriander leaves. Meanwhile using the pan from the sausages, caramelise the other two onions and set aside for garnishing..
- Mash potatoes while still hot. Add butter, salt & pepper. Add milk and mix until creamy and light. Add half the fried onions and remaining coriander leaves to mash and mix. Serve sausages & beans on mash and top with the remaining caramelised onions & coriander..