Hot Dog Chili.
You can have Hot Dog Chili using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hot Dog Chili
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 lb of hot dogs.
- It’s 1 of large onion.
- Prepare 1 large of green pepper.
- You need 32 oz of pork and beans.
- You need 1 can of tomato soup.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- It’s 1 lb of bacon.
Hot Dog Chili step by step
- Cook the bacon until crisp, set aside..
- Chop onion and green pepper..
- Brown the ground beef, onion, and green pepper in the bacon grease..
- Drain the grease..
- Crumble the bacon and add to dutch oven along with remaining ingredients..
- Simmer until thoroughly heated, about 30 minutes..