You can have Veggie Chili using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Veggie Chili
- You need 3 cans of tomato soup.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes (chili mix).
- It’s 1 of extra large can red kidney beans.
- You need 1.5-2 lbs of ground beef (20 oz black bean veggie burger crumbles/6 bean burgers) (12 oz ground beef, 2 bean burgers)(20-22 oz plant ground beef).
- Prepare 1 package of chili mix.
- Prepare of Sour cream.
- It’s of Hot sauce.
Veggie Chili step by step
- In one pot mix tomato soup, diced tomatoes and red kidney beans. Keep on low..
- In another pan, cook ground beef then drain the fat. Add 1 cup of water to chili mix then pour on ground beef. Bring to a boil then simmer. Drain ground beef..
- Pour ground beef in pot with sauce. Add a little hot sauce and a spoonful of sour cream. Simmer for 10 minutes..