White Chicken Chili.
You can cook White Chicken Chili using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of White Chicken Chili
- It’s 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 3 clove of garlic.
- It’s 4 oz of green chilies (chopped).
- Prepare 4 oz of jalapenos (chopped).
- It’s 2 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 2 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 3 can of Great white northern beans.
- Prepare 14 oz of chicken broth.
- You need 28 oz of cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1 lb of chicken breasts (cooked & torn into pieces).
- You need of shredded Monterey Jack cheese.
White Chicken Chili step by step
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, slowly cook the onions in the oil until the onions are tender..
- Add garlic, green chilies, jalapenos, cumin, oregano and cayenne. Continue to cook and stir until tender (about three minutes).
- Mix in chicken broth, cream of chicken soup, chicken and beans. Simmer for 15-30 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Serve warm with a little cheese sprinkled on top..