Freakin' Sexy White Chicken Chili. This creamy white chicken chili is made super easy in your slow cooker! Creamy with plenty of spice, it's the perfect companion on a chilly night! Creamy white chicken chili made simple in the slow cooker.
White Chicken Chili is the easy weeknight recipe you need from Delish.com. The white beans make it SO much more satisfying than chicken noodle soup , the green chilis and jalapeño add just the right amount of spice, and the sour cream adds a tangy creaminess that half-and-half could never bring. This White Chicken Chili is hearty, warming, creamy and perfectly comforting. You can cook Freakin' Sexy White Chicken Chili using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Freakin' Sexy White Chicken Chili
- Prepare 1 1/4 lb of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 cans (15 ounce) of great northern beans or navy beans. If you are feeling whimsical, use one can of each.
- It’s 1 can (15 ounce) of hominy. White or yellow, it makes no difference. Since the beans are white, yellow hominy adds some color.
- It’s 1 envelope of taco seasoning.
- You need 1 can (4 1/2 ounce) of chopped green chilis.
- Prepare 1 can of condensed cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1 can of chicken broth.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare of Chopped green onions (optional).
- You need of Cheese (optional).
It's a great alternative to traditional beef chili and makes a simple, yet completely delicious dinner! This White Chicken Chili is done in less than an hour start to finish in the Instant Pot with melt-in your mouth tender chicken. Easy to make on the stove, crockpot or Unlike any other white chicken chili recipe out there that calls for cream cheese and heavy cream, I thicken my healthy white bean chicken chili naturally. Classic white chili gets a kicky flavor boost with the addition of jalapeno and green chiles.
Freakin' Sexy White Chicken Chili instructions
- Place chicken in slow cooker.
- Top with beans and hominy. You can replace hominy with corn if you like. Whatever turns your crank..
- In a medium bowl, combine taco seasoning, chilis, cream of chicken soup, and chicken broth. Pour over the items already in the slow cooker..
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours. If you need it cooked quicker, adjust the heat setting according to your schedule..
- Before serving, stir gently to break up the chicken..
- Stir in sour cream..
- Serve topped with the aforementioned optional green onions and/or cheese. Recommended cheeses would be along the lines of monterrey/colby jack, a "fiesta" blend, or something similar. I would not recommend throwing gouda or stinky bishop on this. But don't think for a second that it isn't your right to use whatever cheese you want. Even if it wasn't your right, no one has the time to police what you add to your soup..
- Pictures forthcoming once i make this again..
Reviews for: Photos of Spicy White Chili with Chicken. This White Chicken Chili is proof that chili doesn't have to be red and beefy to be delicious. Generous amounts of shredded chicken, tender cannellini beans, and vegetables (just green ones, please!) give this white chili its unique appearance. This is our favorite white chicken chili recipe. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen. This White Chicken Chili recipe will wiggle its way onto your weekly menu and stay FOREVER because that's how amazing (and healthy) it is.