Pale Rider Turkey Chili.
You can cook Pale Rider Turkey Chili using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pale Rider Turkey Chili
- It’s 3 cans of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 2 lb of ground turkey.
- You need 1 package of breakfast sausage (8 to 10 links).
- It’s 1 can of black beans.
- It’s 1 can of lentils.
- It’s 1 of vidalia onion chopped.
- It’s 1 can of pork and beans.
- You need 1 cup of pearl barley.
- You need 1 of carrot quartered then sliced.
- It’s 1 of rib celery chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of marjoram.
- You need 1/2 tsp of poultry seasoning or ground sage.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried dill.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
Pale Rider Turkey Chili step by step
- Brown sausages in a frying pan. Remove and cut into 1/3rds..
- Add ground turkey, sausage, 2 cans of mushroom soup, black beans, lentils, pork and beans, celery, onion, carrots and all seasonings to slow cooker..
- Cook on high for 5 hours..
- After 5 hours, add 1 cup of pearl barley to crock pot. Stir. Cover on high..
- After an hour, the chili should be thicker since barley will absorb a lot of liquid. Add the 3rd can of cream of mushroom soup to the pot and stir. Cover 15 to 20 min..