Waz The Axeman Chili.
You can cook Waz The Axeman Chili using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Waz The Axeman Chili
- Prepare 1 lb of beef/pork.
- Prepare 1 of large yellow onion.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic minced.
- It’s 2 cans of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 can of condensed tomato soup.
- Prepare 3 cans of assorted beans.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Ancho Chili Powder.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Chili Powder.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of celery salt.
- You need 6 oz. of Todd the Axeman IPA (7.2 ABV 65 IBU Mosaic and Citra Hops).
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Waz The Axeman Chili step by step
- Brown meat with onions, adding Chili Powder to pan.
- Combine all ingredients, except beer, into a Crock-Pot, Dutch oven, or instant pot..
- Bring contents to a boil for a few moments, and reduce to a simmer. Add beer..
- Allow chili to simmer for 2-12 hours. Longer is better. Overnight in the fridge after cooking is best..