Easy Leftover Meatloaf Chili.
You can have Easy Leftover Meatloaf Chili using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Leftover Meatloaf Chili
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of chili powder.
- It’s 1 of leftover meatloaf.. about 3 thick slices.
- You need 1 lb of small cubed beef (just about any cut will do).
- You need 1 of salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of onion pwder.
- You need 3 can of tomato soup (normal size cans).
- It’s 1 can of kidney beans ( with juice,do not drain).
- You need 1 dash of red pepper flakes ( more if u like it spicier).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 of onion cut into large pieces.
Easy Leftover Meatloaf Chili instructions
- take your cubed beef and the 1/2 tbl. chili powder, and oil, and onion and saute/brown meat in large pot..
- add your meatloaf and heat till warm..
- add rest of ingredients mix well and cook until heated throughout..
- that's it.. ur done.. quick and easy chili!.
- if u like a bit thinner of a chili ad a tomato soup sized can of water or 1 can of crushed tomato with juices.. this is a pretty thick chili.. just the way I like it…