You can have Homeade *Chilli* using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Homeade *Chilli*
- It’s 1 packages of Beef Stew meat.
- You need 2 packages of fresh ground hambruger meat.
- It’s 4 can of Diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 can of Whole tomatoes.
- You need 4 can of Light kidney beans.
- Prepare 1 can of Tomato paste.
- It’s 1 clove of Fresh Garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp of garlic powder,onion powder.
- Prepare 2 packages of Chilli powder seasoning.
- Prepare 4 large of yellow onions.
- You need 1 large of Green bell pepper.
- It’s 1 packages of Sharp Chedder Cheese (shredded)..
- Prepare 1 packages of Saltine Crackers or soup Crackers.
Homeade *Chilli* instructions
- Need Big skillet and a big spagetti pot or crock pot.
- Heat skillet to medium heat. Add your hamburger,brown drain access grease. Put cooked hamburger into your big pot or crock pot..
- Add your beef stew meat to skillet on medium heat, brown for 8 min. Its ok if there is some pink in the meat.It will continue to cook in your big pot or crock pot.Drain liquid and add cooked stew meat to you big pot or crock pot..
- If you can prep a head of time to chop your onions,green.bell pepper,1clove of garlic..
- Next add your chopped onions to skillet an cook for 10 min.Add to big pot or crock pot.Add your chopped Green bell peppers and chopped garlic clove to your big pot or crock pot..
- ok almost done 😉 Open all canned stuff and drain.Add to big pot or crock pot.Add all your seasonings to it as well..
- Stir all ingredients together but being gentle not to crush the kidney beans..
- Heat stove top to medium heat. Slow simmer for about 2-4 hours. Remeber the longer it cooks the more flavor it gets..
- For crock pot set on low for 6-8hrs or on high for 2-4 hrs..
- Spoon into soup bowls.Top with Sharp Cheeder Cheese (shredded).Crush saltine crackers into it or any kind of soup crackers..
- For "Hot Spicy" lovers!! You can add your own favorite hot sauce, red chilli pepper flakes,or anything else u can think of to make it spicy ;0).