Irvixen's Toddler Style Chili.
You can cook Irvixen's Toddler Style Chili using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Irvixen's Toddler Style Chili
- Prepare 1 can of Red kidney beans, drained and rinsed.
- Prepare 1 cup of Cooked macaroni.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of Ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chopped onion.
- It’s 1 can of Tomato sauce.
- It’s 2 of Soup cans water.
- It’s 1 can of Sliced mushrooms (4oz).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Corn.
- Prepare 1 can of Sliced black olives.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of McCormick Montreal steak seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of Chili powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Ketchup.
- It’s 1 of Salt/pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sugar.
Irvixen's Toddler Style Chili instructions
- Brown hamburger with onion, seasoning with salt and pepper..
- Mix everything together and heat well..
- Top each bowl with a sprinkling of shredded Monterey Jack cheese.