Multi-Purpose Chunky Party Chili !!. See more ideas about Chili party, Bonfire party, Party. Chili Party Ideas with free printables are simple dinner party ideas you can quickly throw together. Easy birthday, fall party or football party buffet.
Customize your own #CookClean recipes and shakes with our most versatile. We made one for Halloween that year too. I have a chili bar menu in my book and I am absolutely obsessed because they are the BEST idea for a party. You can cook Multi-Purpose Chunky Party Chili !! using 12 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Multi-Purpose Chunky Party Chili !!
- You need 4 lb of ground chuck.
- It’s 2 large of green peppers.
- You need 5 medium of onions.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 4 can of tomato condensed soup (10.75oz. cans).
- Prepare 2 can of stewed tomatoes, drained (14.5oz. cans).
- Prepare 3 can of diced tomatoes,drained ( 14.5oz. cans).
- You need 3 can of chili beans in mild chili sauce (16oz. cans).
- It’s 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 4 tbsp of chili powder.
I'm including a straight up OBNOXIOUS list of chili toppings and accessories for you to party with. You obviously don't have to use all of them. Chunky soup has built its reputation on its ingredients. Things like huge chunks of meat.
Multi-Purpose Chunky Party Chili !! instructions
- this chili is the perfect multipurpose chili! perfect for parties! great alone or for chili dogs.. just add cooked macaroni noodles and u have chili mac.. add lots of cheddar cheese or cream cheese and sour cream and serve with tortilla chips…
- prepare onions by removing skins and cutting off edges, prepare gren pepper by roving top and seeds and membranes. wash and drain..
- chop green pepper into decent sized pieces about 1/2-3/4 inches. set aside..
- cut onions in half.and cut each half into thirds. set aside..
- in a large stock pot add ground beef, 1tbl. chili powder, the 1tsp. salt and the 1/2tsp. pepper. sautee until starting to brown..
- add onions and green pepper and continue to sautee until all beef is cooked through..
- add tomato soup and stir well!.
- add stewed tomatoes. mix again..
- add diced tomatoes, mix again..
- add beans, stir again..
- add garlic powder and chili powder, mix well..
- let simmer for 30 minutes. add more salt and pepper if desired..
- then serve!.
- ( chili powder amounts may differ depending on brand and hotness of your chili powder, adjust accordingly! ).
- serves 18-30 depending on if eaten alone or on hotdogs or with noodles.. etc…
- if u want to serve on hot dogs use slotted spoon when dishing out..
- pour over macaroni noodles and sprinkle with a bit of cheddar cheese for an awesome chunky chili mac!.
- serve in a bowl with crackers and sprinkle with cheese for an awesome bowl of chili!.
- use a slotted spoon and serve over tortilla chips add sour cream, diced olives and cheese for an awesome chili cheese nacho!.
- so many options for your next party!.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Узнать причину. Закрыть. A delicious no bean chili with chunks of diced tomatoes and plenty of protein rich meat to fill you up. A mix of peppers gives a moderate amount of spice. This chili is a bit higher in carbs. That's because it has more tomatoes so the portion size should be kept small to keep the carbs within reason.