You can cook Pumpkin Chili using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Chili
- You need 3 lb of Ground beef.
- Prepare 1 medium of Onion.
- Prepare 2 can of 15 oz chili beans undrained.
- You need 2 can of 12 oz condensed tomato soup.
- Prepare 1 can of Pumpkin puree.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Pumpkin pie spice.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Chili powder.
Pumpkin Chili instructions
- Dutch oven cook beef(brown) and onion over medium heat and drain grease..
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Add water if necessary to reduce thickness.
- Bring to boil and then reduce heat. Then cover..
- Simmer for 1 hour.