MamaLocks Mexican Chicken Soup / Chili.
You can cook MamaLocks Mexican Chicken Soup / Chili using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of MamaLocks Mexican Chicken Soup / Chili
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 of Chopped red onion.
- Prepare 4 cup of Chicken broth.
- You need 3 cup of Cooked Chicken (I sautée mine in olive oil, garlic, and caldo de pollo but plain shredded chicken is also fine).
- Prepare 2 cup of Salsa verde.
- Prepare 1 can of Great northern beans.
- It’s 1 can of Kidney or black beans.
- You need 1 can of Diced tomatoes (I use Ro-tel hot diced tomatoes with habañeros).
- You need 2 of Avocados.
- You need 2 tsp of Cumin.
- It’s 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Grated cheese for garnish.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sour cream for garnish.
MamaLocks Mexican Chicken Soup / Chili instructions
- Add chicken broth, garlic, and onion to pot and bring to a boil. Summer for a few minutes until onions are soft..
- Add both beans, tomatoes, salsa verde, cumin, and black pepper. Allow to simmer for 5 minutes..
- Add chicken and simmer for another 5 minutes or until chicken is hot..
- Once soup is in individual bowls, add about 1/3 of a sliced avocado to each bowl. Top with cheese and a dollop of sour cream. Enjoy!.