Easy Chili Recipe. Though this recipe is indeed "easy " it is not as flavorful as many other chili recipes I have had some of which are available at the allrecipes website. This is an easy and simple chili recipe. I usually throw in garlic and green pepper.
Make in a crock pot for simple weekday meals. I made it as is (with the puree), but only added a drop of one of the hottest hot sauces on the planet. Loaded with beef, beans, chiles and more this hearty chili is perfect for loading up with all your favorite toppings. You can have Easy Chili Recipe using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Chili Recipe
- You need 2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- It’s 2 lb of Ground chuck.
- Prepare 10 oz of Can French onion soup.
- It’s 21 oz of Can red kidney beans undrained.
- It’s 8 oz of Can tomato sauce.
- You need 6 oz of Can tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chili powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Ground cumin.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- Prepare 3 dash of Tabasco sauce.
This no-frills basic chili recipe is ready for your personal touch. Learn how to make classic chili and what Simple, Perfect & Easy Classic Chili. I like to add fresh jalapeños, cheese, green onion, and. This easy chili recipe cooks on the stovetop and is perfect served alongside Homemade Cornbread, buttered toast or Buttermilk Biscuits.
Easy Chili Recipe instructions
- In a large pot over medium-high heat, brown the beef in the oil, breaking up as it cooks; set aside..
- Purée soup in a blender; pour over beef..
- Stir remaining ingredients into pot..
- Simmer over low heat, stirring occasionally, for at least 30 to 40 minutes..
- Serves 4-6.
Add in your favorite toppings like cheese and onions for the. Slow Cooker Chili is one of my all time most popular recipes, come fall and winter Watch How Easy it is! What Ingredients go into Crockpot Chili? This quick easy chili recipe is simple to make and packed with flavor! We call this the BEST chili recipe because well…. it is amazing.