Crock pot white bean chicken chilli. We have officially entered chili season!! This creamy white chicken chili is made super easy in your crockpot! I shredded the chicken in the insta pot then add the chicken mixture to my crockpot.
There is nothing I love more than a good bowl of chili and while a standard tomato based chili with kidney beans is always good sometimes I like to change it up a little bit and this recipe for Crock-Pot White Bean Chicken Chili is one of my favorites. Crock Pot White Chicken Chili Recipes. Quick White Bean Chicken Chili Recipes. You can have Crock pot white bean chicken chilli using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crock pot white bean chicken chilli
- It’s 2 can of cream of chicken soup (can use 1).
- Prepare 2 can of Northern beans (or 1 if not bean fan).
- You need 14 oz of chicken broth.
- It’s 4 each of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- You need 2 envelope of Taco seasoning (can use 1).
- You need 2 can of diced green chiles.
- You need 2 can of white corn (can use 1 can).
- It’s 1 of avacodo (optional).
- Prepare 1 of Monterey jack cheese (optional).
- You need 1 of purple onion (optional).
- You need 1 of sour cream (optional).
Creamy white chicken chili made simple in the slow cooker. Delicious creamy white chicken chili made simple in the Crockpot! No pre-cooking or chopping ingredients — you literally add everything in a crock-pot and let it work its magic. This creamy white chili is absolutely delicious and easy to make in the slow cooker.
Crock pot white bean chicken chilli step by step
- Place chicken in crock pot.
- Rinse/drain beans and white corn and pour on top of chicken in crock pot….
- Is a separate bowl combine chicken broth,cream of chicken,taco season and diced green chiles until completely mixed.
- Pour your mixture directly on top of the chicken,beans and corn..
- Cook on high until chicken is cooked through…place chicken in a medium mixing bowl and shred with a hand mixer and place back in with your beans,corn, and chilli sauce..
This chili is made in a crock pot, loaded up with white beans, chicken, and green chiles, and finished off with a creamy sauce and a bit of sour cream. This White Chicken Chili is done in less than an hour start to finish in the Instant Pot with melt-in your mouth tender chicken. I omitted the tomatoes and black beans and doubled the white beans and added a can of diced green chilies. I also threw in some chopped. My sister shared this white bean chicken chili recipe with me.