Dad's Chili. Dad's Chili. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Stir in ketchup, hot sauces, and chili powder. heat to a simmer and continue to simmer until ready to eat, occasionally stirring. Order Chili's food for To Go orders available through Curbside, Pickup and Delivery now!
This is my Dad's awesome chili recipe. He got a deer this year so I actually got to make it tonight with some ground venison he had given us. This one puts together quick, with just an onion and a pepper. You can cook Dad's Chili using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dad's Chili
- It’s 2 lb of hamburger.
- It’s 4 stick of celery.
- Prepare 1 large of yellow onion.
- Prepare 1 box of chili kit by Carroll Shelby.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- It’s 2 can of Rotel diced tomatoes and chilies.
- Prepare 2 can of tomato soup.
- You need 2 can of tomato sauce (hunts).
- Prepare 1 can of green chilies.
- Prepare 2 can of kindey beans (drained).
- It’s 2 can of kidney beans.
- It’s 1 envelope of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1 of sour cream.
My dad was onto something with his award winning secret ingredient chili. When he made this chili when I was a kid, I could never get enough. Venison, onions, garlic cloves, salt, chili powder, olive oil, cumin, beer, water, mexican oregano, cornmeal, coriander. Sauté the meat in the oil until about ½ browned.
Dad's Chili step by step
- In a large skillet, heat on medium/high, melt a small pat of butter. Add the chopped onion, chopped celery and hamburger..
- In a separate large kettle, empty in the cans of tomato soup, diced tomato chilies, kidney beans, green chilies, tomato sauce..
- Once the burger is browned, drain grease and mix in chili mix ingredients. When that's hot, add it to kettle. Let simmer 20-30 minutes.
- Prepare macaroni and serve over if you prefer. Top with diced onion, shredded cheese, and sour cream. Serve with crackers..
Add onions and garlic and sauté until onions are tender, but not brown. Chili is a spiced stew, e.g. chili con carne. Chili powder is a commercial spice blend commonly Chilies would be the plural of chili, as in "I went to the Chili Cook-Off today. Check out their menu for some delicious American. Lunch, dinner, groceries, office supplies, or anything else: Postmates.