A Total Hit! Chili Con Carne.
You can have A Total Hit! Chili Con Carne using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of A Total Hit! Chili Con Carne
- It’s 200 grams of Minced beef (or minced pork and beef).
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- You need 1 of big clove Garlic.
- Prepare 200 ml of Red wine (or water).
- It’s 4 of Green bell peppers.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Chili powder (see Helpful Hints).
- You need 1 tbsp of Ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 of ☆ Red bell pepper (sweet red bell pepper).
- Prepare 1 can of ☆ Canned tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of ☆ Canned kidney beans.
- Prepare 1 of ☆ Bay leaf.
- You need 1 of ☆ Soup stock cube.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ☆ Salt.
- Prepare 1 of ☆ Pepper.
A Total Hit! Chili Con Carne instructions
- Dice the onion and garlic, and cut the red and green bell peppers into 1 cm cubes. Place the kidney beans in a sieve and rinse with water..
- Fry the onion and garlic in olive oil until soft. Add the minced beef, and then add the chili powder and ground cumin once the meat changes colour..
- Add the red wine and bring to a boil. Add the ☆ ingredients and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally (without a lid)..
- Add the bell peppers and simmer for a further 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Take care not to burn the contents..
- Serve with tortilla. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147482-soft-flour-tortillas.
- Use for nachos. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147486-nachos-with-chili-con-carne.
- For a Mexican style breakfast..