Easy Tofu Chili Beans.
You can have Easy Tofu Chili Beans using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Tofu Chili Beans
- It’s 1 of Soy beans.
- You need 1 of Mixed ground meat (beef and pork).
- You need 1 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 stalk of Celery.
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of Chili powder.
- You need 1 can of Canned diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 of as neeed Red wine.
- You need 1 of Soup stock cube.
- It’s 1 of julienned, (as needed) Lettuce.
- It’s 1 of many Tortilla chips.
- Prepare 1 of Tabasco.
- Prepare 1 of Cheese.
Easy Tofu Chili Beans step by step
- Soak the soak beans in water overnight. Boil for 30 minutes. You could also use precooked beans as well..
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan and saute the finely chopped garlic until fragrant. Add the finely chopped onions, celery, and meat and stir-fry..
- Add the red wine and canned cut tomatoes and mix well. Add the soy beans. My family likes a lot! It will slowly thicken..
- Add the soup stock cubes and chili powder to season as desired..
- If it's not spicy enough, add some Tabasco sauce and serve! It's even more delicious with cheese!.
- Top tortilla chips with the sauce and julienned lettuce. It's like a taco!.
- This is the chili powder I used..
- I also tried adding some eggplant in the summer!.